birding-aus

Western Treatment Plant Trip report - Yellow-tufted HE??

To: "Steve Potter" <>
Subject: Western Treatment Plant Trip report - Yellow-tufted HE??
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:07:33 +1000
Very odd...sure they weren't singing honeyeaters?

"Steve Potter" <>
Sent by:
24/04/2009 05:58 PM

<>, <>
cc

Subject
[Birding-Aus] Western Treatment Plant Trip report - Yellow-tufted HE??

Further to Nick's WTP report,

The "helpful fellow birders" being myself and David Richardson also saw 2
Yellow-tufted Honey-eaters at WTP. We thought this unusual as we had only
seen them previously in Eucalyptus forest (me, the Grampians) not in small
shrubs by the sea??

Comments please.

PS the WTP is AWESOME!! For anyone who hasn't been there. Not sure about
the
guys fishing out the front though...

Steve Potter
Blackwood, South Australia

Western Treatment Plant Trip report
from [Nicholas Talbot
<
http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=%2Bfr

om%3Atalbotnicholas%40hotmail.com&idxname=birding-aus&sort=date%3Alate> ]
[Permanent Link
<
http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=birding-aus

&i=BAY131-W50BBE13893F6BFB5E18B04D2770%40phx.gbl> ][Original
<
http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/extract-mesg.cgi?a=bir

ding-aus&m=2009-04&i=BAY131-W50BBE13893F6BFB5E18B04D2770%40phx.gbl> ]