birding-aus

Re Diamond Firetails

Subject: Re Diamond Firetails
From: Deb Colbourne <>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:56:34 -0700 (PDT)
Not sure where you reside Rob, but they are a stunning little bird aren't they?

We have several groups on our property who have moved in since we've arrived
and have been doing conservation work there. So yes, David, your extinction is
forever message certainly rings true with us!

We have a group who hang around the veggie patch generally getting in the way
and we watch them from the bathroom window. So if anyone is missing them, we
know where to find them.

Saw our first Scarlet Robin of the year a couple of weeks ago, and again today.
And much to my disgust, Ju saw some Swift Parrots feeding in the Grey Box
outside the house. A first for the property and I wasn't there!

I'm getting abit worried that his property list is getting ahead of mine, must
win the lottery so I can spend more time at home!!

Deb

      The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier.