birding-aus

RFI, Tilba, South Coast, NSW

To: Alistair McKeough <>
Subject: RFI, Tilba, South Coast, NSW
From: Evan Beaver <>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:26:46 +1100
The fishing off Corunna Rock, south of narooma, north of Mystery Bay
and east of Tilba is awesome. Take pilchard fillets and some wire
trace. Last time I was there we filleted an Aussie salmon and had it
with lemon on the rocks, sashimi style.

There's probably some walks through the forest north of Mystery Bay.
I've been through there with Adam and there look to be a few walks
along the coast that link up a few of the little bays. We saw a 2m
Carpet Python and an Echidna there.

I dislike Tilba intensely. All show and no go in my opinion. The
cheese factory don't even make their own cheese!

EB

--
Evan Beaver
Lapstone, Blue Mountains, NSW