birding-aus

singapore birds

Subject: singapore birds
From: Chris Coleborn <>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:43:48 +0800
Hello Wendy,

Another good place for birds, and nearer to where you will be staying at
Changi Village is the island of Pulau Ubin. You catch a 15-20 minute ferry
ride to the island from Changi Village. The whole island, which has diverse
habitat, is a great place for a wide range of birds. There are tracks and
walks over much of the island.

All he best,

Chris Coleborn

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Simon Blanchflower <