birding-aus

Bird photography ,

To: <>
Subject: Bird photography ,
From: "John McLaren" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:50:44 +1000
My thanks to David, Rohan,Peter and Chris for their replies to my request .
I apologise for being so brief in my initial request . What I am looking for ,
are  public sites open for contribution ,upoading my photos and learning , bird
photography forums , etc. and as Chris responded ,discussion on places where
good photo opportunities are available .

Thanks again , John .