birding-aus

RFI White-streaked honeyeater Cooktown

Subject: RFI White-streaked honeyeater Cooktown
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:28:38 +1100
Hi all,
May get up to Cooktown at the end of April on our next Cairns visit (just in time for all the Laughing Gulls and Swinhoes Snipes to have gone home!) and wondering if anyone has any recent info on White- streaked Honeyeaters up there? I have Lloyd Nielsens book which mentions Shiptons Flat as a possible site?
Any tips/locations would be most appreciated :)

Cheers,
David Stowe
Sydney