birding-aus

Buff-breasted Sandpiper

To: "Mark and Mandy Young" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Buff-breasted Sandpiper
From: "Colin R" <>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:56:12 +1000
$5??? Cheap at twice the price!

In the UK they have done this at several vagrant sightings and collected
thousands of pounds for local schools etc. I reckon this species
deserves a bigger contribution per head than $5 - the concept is
brilliant tho!

Hopefully it'll stick around and if this Thursday goes well, maybe there
will be other opportunities.......

He said, hopefully.....not being able to make the trip tomorrow....

Cheers

Colin

--
  Colin Reid