birding-aus

RFI Werribee TP, Melbourne and Hudwit

Subject: RFI Werribee TP, Melbourne and Hudwit
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:50:02 -0800 (PST)
Hi Birding-Aus,

I will be on a business trip to Lorne, VIC, soon. Sunday afternoon, 15th
February, I will have some time to visit Werribee to look for the Hudwit (is it
still around?) and other cool stuff there. There will be most likely one or two
colleagues with me (we are renting a car).

Is there anyone out there who can take us into Werribee and join us?

Thanks in advance!

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass

Sydney, NSW