birding-aus

Receiving blogs

To: Julie Neumann <>
Subject: Receiving blogs
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:17:59 +1100
Hi Julie, and welcome back to birding-aus!  Nothing much has changed
over the 10 years, and we are still an email-only forum, albeit with
quite a few more members! There are close to 1000 Birding-Aus readers these days.

We don't have anything to do with Birding Oz - that's another type of forum entirely, run by Ákos Lumnitzer, who is also a Birding-Aus member. Akos's site is more focused on bird photography, but they also discuss ID and other things. Confusing, yes I think it is! But the
more people discussing our wild birds the better.

You can subscribe to Birding-Aus, just go to this website:

and set up an account (free of course!) and you can manage your
subscription from there - unsubscribe for a time when you are away, or better still just turn your mail off for a period. You can also get a daily digest instead of individual emails - the choice is yours.

Happy birding!

Russell Woodford

Birding-Aus List Owner

Geelong   Victoria   Australia