birding-aus

Southern Tasmania Winter Pelagic - a reminder

To: <>
Subject: Southern Tasmania Winter Pelagic - a reminder
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 07:22:08 +0000
For those of you who may have missed this original posting regarding a Tassie
pelagic, we plan to run another off the extreme south coast mid-year. There is
some interest in running this back to back with Ian's trip out of St Helens,
like last year (starting about the 27th July). If you have not done so already,
please contact me by replying directly to this email without changing the title
as I have a filter set up.

Cheers,

Simon Mustoe.