birding-aus

Extreme endurance flights by landbirds crossing the Pacific Ocean

To: birding birding-aus <>
Subject: Extreme endurance flights by landbirds crossing the Pacific Ocean
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:02:47 +1100
This is the title of a paper written by Robert E Gill et al. IT was distributed to a number of birding mailing lists etc. It was far to big to send to everyone via this mailing list, so I've put a copy on the Birding-Aus website:

http://61.69.13.21/home/birding/links/Lists/RSPB20081142.pdf

I'll put a clickable link there later when I have time to do it

Cheers

Russell Woodford

Birding-Aus List Owner

Geelong   Victoria   Australia