birding-aus

Southern Tasmania Winter Pelagic

To: <>, <>
Subject: Southern Tasmania Winter Pelagic
From: Judith Hoyle <>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 00:53:18 +0000
Hi Ian and Simon,

Gavin and I have discussed another Tassie pelagic marathon but would be
interested in doing it from St Helen's.  If there are still 2 spots on the St
Helen's one on 25 July, Ian, could you put us down for that please and let us
know if there are plans to go out as well on either side of that date.  I am
sure you will get lots of takers for another PB trip, so good luck with that.

Kind regards

Judith and Gavin

Judith Hoyle and Gavin O'Meara
Brisbane
0437549301> Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:01:44 +1100> From:
> To: > Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus]
Southern Tasmania Winter Pelagic> CC: > > g'Day Simon>
> Yes please, pencil me in for this one.> > We are running a pelagic from St
Helens on Saturday 25th July and > although this trip is almost booked out, it
may be of interest in your > planning to consider that some of our interstate
observers have also > expressed interest to participate in additional pelagic
trips if > arranged concurrently with their Tasmanian visit. Keep in mind also
> that if there is enough interest, we can run additional pelagic trips > out
of St Helens at about that same time to supplement your trips if it > is any
help to you..> > Kindest regards and happy new year to you> > > Ian May> St
Helens Tasmania> Mobile phone: 0428337956> > > Simon Mustoe wrote:> >
>Following the success of the pelagic to Pedra Branca run by Crispin Marsh last
year (http://www.ecology-solutions.com.au/pedrabranca_Jul08/index.htm), I have
volunteered to organise another. I have not decided on the format of this trip
yet as I would like to ask for expressions of interest, so I can begin
considering which vessel to use. > >> >Please contact me by replying directly
to this email without changing the title as I have a filter set up.> >> >Hope
everyone has a great New Year. > >> >Regards,> >> >Simon Mustoe. > >>