birding-aus

Lovers Jump Creek, North Turramurra

To: <>, <>
Subject: Lovers Jump Creek, North Turramurra
From: "Arwen B. Ximenes" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:56:39 +1100
> I tried out a new walk this morning - the tracks that run around the valley >
> of Lovers Jump Creek in North Turramurra (Sydney).

Tom, another bird for this area, frequently seen by friends of mine who live in
McRae Place where you came out is the Brush Turkey, which frequently visits
their verandah. I'll ask them to look out for Glossy-blacks, as I believe they
do that walk often. I have seen Glossy-blacks around Bobbin Head in a picnic
area on the north side (up the hill), in fact was having a picnic and had
chewings dropped on our blanket before I realised they were there.

cheers, Arwen

Lawson, Blue Mountains,