birding-aus

Re: RFI Melbourne and East

Subject: Re: RFI Melbourne and East
From: Tony Eales <>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:58:56 +0000
Thanks to everyone for a lot of excellent advice on trip planning and seeing
birds in Vic. Unfortunately I've confused quite a number of people. That list
of birds I gave in my original posting was not a wish list. Rather it was my
entire list of Southeastern types I've actually seen. Sorry for the confusion.
So, hopefully to clear things up a bit (or perhaps to make matters worse)
here's a wish list
Kelp and Pacific Gulls
Black Faced Cormorant
Freckled Duck
Musk Duck
Brush Bronzewing
Purple Crowned Lorikeet
Skylark
Flame & Scarlet Robin
Chestnut Rumped Heathwren
Striated Fieldwren
Red Browed Treecreeper
Fuscous Honeyeater
Brush Wattlebird
Tawny Crowned Honeyeater
Beautiful Firetail
Grey Currawong
Little & Forest Ravens

So thanks again sorry for the confusion and the itinerary is Melbourne->Lakes
Entrance->Beechworth->Melbourne in Feb.

Cheers Tony