birding-aus

RFI Kangaroo Island

Subject: RFI Kangaroo Island
From: andy benson <>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:01:17 +0000 (GMT)
I am searching for further info for birding Kangaroo Island, which we are due
to visit in January.  I saw this following thread on the archive and have
emailed the composer but have had no reply.  Did anyone request this trip
report who may be able to forward it to me, or does anyone know of the writer
of the report who may be able to let them know I would like a copy if poss?  :