birding-aus

House Crows in the Netherlands, how long before Aus?

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: House Crows in the Netherlands, how long before Aus?
From: "" <>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:13:16 +0900
I think this comes about because of comments made to the list in relation to
the 'removal' of several exotic species over the
last year. If I remember rightly there was indignation at birds being
exterminated before they could be ticked. Now while
birders and twitchers have little or no say as to if and/or when action is
taken it was clear that some wanted no action taken
at all.

Cheers
Graham Turner

On Sat Nov 22  5:08 , John Tongue  sent: