birding-aus

Suggestions for Gippsland visit

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Suggestions for Gippsland visit
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:14:58 +1100
I am heading off to East Gippsland on business for the next couple of days
and I will have some spare time.  I intend to make my usual stop at Sale
Common and I will probably get to Mallacoota.  Any suggestions for places
worth a flying visit would be most welcome.

Next week I have a meeting at Dinner Plain and will also have some spare
time - mainly when driving up and back to Melbourne.  Suggestions for
places to check on the Great Alpine Road would be most welcome too.

Thanks

David