birding-aus

Photography and disturbing birds

To: Wendy <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Photography and disturbing birds
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:03:36 +0930
When surveying bats years ago I strung  triplines across rockholes.  Then it
was a case of trying to beat the Merten's Water Monitors to the swimming
bats!  Sadly, the water monitors have been badly hit by the cane toads, and
it's hard to see them anywhere in the nw Top End.

Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
PO Box 3460 NT 0832, AUSTRALIA
Ph. 61 08 89 328306
Birdwatching and Indigenous tourism consultant
PhD Candidate

http:// www.denisegoodfellow.com
http://web.mac.com/goodfellowdl
http://www.earthfoot.org