birding-aus

Top 100 Birding Sites of the World

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Top 100 Birding Sites of the World
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:36:16 +1000
The following item may be of interest.  The first item includes a
reference to the WTP and Sean Dooley, while the second item includes
some excellent photos from 15 locations.  Has anyone been to Manu in
Peru?  The article mentions that there are almost 1000 "kinds of
birds" there.

Regards, Laurie.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/blog/2008/oct/07/wildlife.wildlifeholidays

Best birding: From rainforests to sewage works

A new book highlights some of the places I have spotted incredible
birds and other destinations that I would jump at the chance of
visiting. But not all the best spots are in exotic locations
All comments (0)
        • Stephen Moss
        • guardian.co.uk,
        • Tuesday October 07 2008