birding-aus

grey honeyeater is not grey!

To: " Jeff Davies" <>
Subject: grey honeyeater is not grey!
From: "gary wright" <>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:39:07 +0930
Hi Jeff

I would be happy to try adn get some shots but I have to find it again first! I spent just over an hour there this morning and met a birdo with excellent photographic equipment who had spent many hours there since the original posting, so it looks like I was lucky yesterday and it is another one of those grey honeyeater stories.

Obviously they are around though and I will go there when I am in town on the weekends.

Gary