birding-aus

Princess Parrot Expedition

Subject: Princess Parrot Expedition
From: "Evan Beaver" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:00:20 +1000
It sounds like a fantastic trip and good on you for getting out after
one of Australia's hardest ticks.

Would you mind giving a couple more details about planning? I've got a
crackpot plan to search for Princesses on the back of a camel at some
stage and want to know how feasible it is. I've figured that sitting
on a camel the birds might not be so wary and we might get better
views. Who knows? It's also fun to take something 'relatively' simple
and make it hard.

Thanks again for the report, inspiring stuff.

EB

--
Evan Beaver
Lapstone, Blue Mountains, NSW