birding-aus

FW: [Birding-Aus] Birding around Byron Bay

To: <>
Subject: FW: [Birding-Aus] Birding around Byron Bay
From: Isabel Borrelli <>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:59:51 +1000
Hi Joe
I am with Byron Bird Buddies. You can look us up on the net at
www.byronbirdbuddies.com.au.  During the shorebird breeding season and the
migratory shorebird season (both of which are right now), two of our members
Jan and Heather run regular groups out to see the shorebirds of the Cape Byron
Marine Park. One estuary is located right in Byron Bay.

Jan's address is in a cc to this email. Please email her directly to indicate
the dates of your visit and we will see what can be arranged.

kind regards
Isabel Borrelli
Byron Bird Buddies> From: > To:
; > Subject: Fw:
[Birding-Aus] Birding around Byron Bay> Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:53:16 +1000> >