birding-aus

Danish greeting - RFI Facebook group for Birding Aus.

To: "Dave Torr" <>
Subject: Danish greeting - RFI Facebook group for Birding Aus.
From: "Chris Sanderson" <>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:22:09 +1000
Just think the recent scam with olympics tickets.  I'm a pretty savvy
internet user but that one was particularly slick and I can imaging being
caught out by it.  One thing to remember about any website like facebook is
there is no legal requirement for you to give them personal details.  That
is true for you (to protect yourself) but is also true for other users who
may be out to scam you.  A little caution goes a long way.

Regards,
Chris