birding-aus

Is there a list of bird calls?

To: <>, <>
Subject: Is there a list of bird calls?
From: "Peter Shute" <>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:51:43 +1000
I'd be interested if there is one. The field guides describe them and include
mnemonics where applicable.

I'd be especially interested in a cross reference of which species' calls sound
similar to other species.  The guides occasionally mention similarities, but
not enough, in my opinion. Or perhaps they only sound similar to my
inexperienced ears.

Peter Shute

Sent using BlackBerry