birding-aus

re: Birdwatching Technology Challenge - Google Streetview

To: Lawrie Conole <>
Subject: re: Birdwatching Technology Challenge - Google Streetview
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 18:02:03 +1000
Thanks, Lawrie

Tick.

By the way, anyone using the Mac Mail.app only needs to click on the ADDRESS itself in a mail message and the popup menu offers "Show Map" as one of the options. Clicking that takes you straight to that address in Google Maps. Don't worry, PC users - you'll get this feature in a year or two :-)

Russell Woodford

Learning Technologies Coordinator
Sacred Heart College Geelong
An Apple School of Excellence