birding-aus

Black Falcons and thanks

To: <>, <>
Subject: Black Falcons and thanks
From: "Peter Shute" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:21:22 +1000
Interesting research there, Andrew, nice to think we're just continuing
a century old argument. Did you mean "creating misconceptions ABOUT
loose use of the word hovering"?

I think that irrespective of the true definition of hovering, it seems
that people can take it to mean different things.  As it seems it's
important to note whether birds are fluttering or not when they do it,
perhaps it's wise to make it clear which it is.  Tony did that by
placing the word in quotes.

Peter Shute

 wrote on Friday, 25 July 2008 12:05
AM: