birding-aus

Wandering Tattler?

To: "" <>
Subject: Wandering Tattler?
From: Simon Muirhead <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:11:23 +1000
I have seen this solitary wader on a number of occasions between Currumbin and
snapper Rocks the last two months. Though migratory waders aren't my area, I
believe it is a wandering tattler?

http://www.redbubble.com/people/gcfanta/art/1429902-1-wandering-tattler

Simon Muirhead
Ecologist
Belleng VDM
Level 3, Evandale Place, 142 Bundall Road, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
T +61 7 5579 2482 | F +61 7 5510 3855

Limits of Liability and Disclaimer - the VDM Group and its entities are not
liable for any loss, damages, claims, cost demand and expense whatsoever and
howsoever arising in connection with or out of the use of data and\or programs
supplied in this e-mail transmission. The receiver of this transmission shall
ascertain the accuracy & suitability of this data for their purposes. Although
computer virus scanning software is used by the VDM Group and its entities, the
receiver of this transmission shall be responsible for their own virus
protection and the VDM Group and its entities shall not be held liable for any
loss, damage, cost or expense. This e-mail is private and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately,
and delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author, and do not represent those of the VDM Group and its entities unless
this is clearly indicated.