birding-aus

NSW Wildlife Atlas - broken?

To: Evan Beaver <>
Subject: NSW Wildlife Atlas - broken?
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:29:18 +1000
Evan,

I have been trying to use the Wildlife Atlas lately myself with no luck. I have been trying to call up maps from species lists for individual Parks with no joy. It has been pretty iffy on on of for a year or so and I think it may have fallen into a heap. Probably a lack of money to run it on a half decent server.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford