birding-aus

Retraction of Collared Sparrowhawk ID

Subject: Retraction of Collared Sparrowhawk ID
From: Tony Eales <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:31:33 +0000
A Noisy Miner just alerted me that my friend is back in the backyard and I've
finally got a good look at the feet. Those meaty paws certainly belong to a
Brown Goshawk. Thanks to all who pointed out the differences and helped me in
re-evaluating the ID. I'm changing the ABID photo so the link given before will
no longer work.
Cheers Tony