birding-aus

Tasmania and Bruny Is

Subject: Tasmania and Bruny Is
From: "Howie Nielsen" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:31:34 +0700
Greetings from the land of Giant ibis,

My family has me on holiday down under during December. I'd like to trade
some of my quality time with my group for some birding.

It seems like a good time to visit Tas and Bruny Is. sounds like a good
place for endems. Can anyone suggest low end lodging for 5 people on Bruny
and in Hobart as well?

Any other Tas sites recommended that we can add during a 7 day visit?

Cheers and Google "Sam Veasna Center",

--
Howie Nielsen
(Paul H Nielsen DDS)