birding-aus

Central +South American field Guide

To: Peter Baitz <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Central +South American field Guide
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 03:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
Peter,
A Guide to the Birds of Mexico and Northern Central America by Steve Howell and
Sophie Webb. 1995.
Field Guide to the Birds of the West Indies by Herbert Raffaele, James Wiley,
Orlando Garrido, Allan Keith & Janis Raffaele. 2003.
Where to Watch Birds in Central America and the Caribbean by Nigel Wheatley and
David Brewer. 2002.
Cheers,
Nikolas
Nikolas Haass