birding-aus

Fwd: [OB] Singapore's Very Own Online Avian Publication

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Fwd: [OB] Singapore's Very Own Online Avian Publication
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 15:50:41 +1000
Dear All,

Apologies for the cross-post, but this may be of interest to some on the list. From time to time there are RFIs posted for birding in Singapore, by people who are passing through there. The new Nature Society of Singapore Bird Group's new web page would be of interest for planning a short birding stay there.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

Begin forwarded message: