birding-aus

No Birding -Aus mail for a couple of days?

To: Cate & Peter Ewin <>
Subject: No Birding -Aus mail for a couple of days?
From: Graeme Stevens <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:44:17 +1000
Thanks Peter (and others who responded so quickly),
Yes I have just been into the archives and it seems several people have had
problems with hotmail.
No ideas yet - everything else is coming though just fine.
Most annoying.
Let you know by all means if I crack it
Graeme> Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:32:31 +1000> From: >
To: > Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] No Birding -Aus mail for a
couple of days?> > Graeme,> Something seems to have happened to hotmail
accounts on July 1 (I also > got the chop). Let me know if you can resolve it -
I ended up > subscribing on a different account name (may end up getting a mass
of > e-mails at some stage).> Cheers,> Peter> > Graeme Stevens wrote:> > Do we
have problems or have I been excommunicated?> > > > Nothing to do with
cleansing the airwaves of annoying and irritating traffic? > > > > Regards> >
Graeme Stevens ==============================www.birding-aus.org> >
birding-aus.blogspot.com> >> > To unsubscribe from this mailing list, > > send
the message:> > unsubscribe > > (in the body of the message, with no Subject