birding-aus

Old Binoculars

To: <>
Subject: Old Binoculars
From: "Michelle Plant" <>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:18:41 +1000
To finish off my contribution to this discussion please find options for
forwarding 'usable' old binoculars if this is an option you are happy to donate
them to:

Attn:  Allan Briggs
BAC
192, Palm Valley Rd, Coowonga, Qld 4702.

Allan and the local group have a program up and running to engage young people
in birding.  So you will know that the binoculars will be put to good use.
They often do not have enough for each person.

Allan's efforts on this agenda are very impressive and I can report that he is
very committed and effective, as anyone who attended the Birds Australia
congress in Yeepoon last year would also confirm.

Birds Australia Discovery Centre
Newington Armory
Building 133
1 Jamieson Street
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127

The centre is also able to put usable binoculars to good use for school groups
and other youth walks to engage and excite young people about birds.

Kind regards
Michelle