birding-aus

Red-tailed Black Cockatoo

To: <>
Subject: Red-tailed Black Cockatoo
From: james oates <>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 00:11:59 +0000
Hi there,

Having recently moved to Australia I am not sure how interesting this sighting
is so hopefully somebody can let me know!

There have been approx 8 Red-tailed Black Cockatoos around Tacking Point (just
south of Port Macquarie NSW). They are around today for the third day. I have
not been able to see them landed but they are flying around calling quite a lot.

Cheers,
James