birding-aus

Melbourne 'Ferals'

To: "'John Tongue'" <>, "'birding-aus Aus'" <>
Subject: Melbourne 'Ferals'
From: "Bob Cook" <>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:37:47 +1000
Hi John

If you are prepared to head towards Sydney with a diversion via Bendigo,
there is a 100% certain spot for Tree Sparrow right in the centre of Bendigo
- corner of Williamson St and Hargreaves St, outside the Gillies Café.
Especially in the middle of the day with people eating in the streets they
are ALWAYS there, usually 3 to 5 birds together with several House Sparrows,
making ID easy by comparison.

Regards
Bob Cook
Axedale  VIC.