birding-aus

Regents return to Capertee

To: "Lynda Hyde" <>
Subject: Regents return to Capertee
From: John Tongue <>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:39:23 +1000
Hi Lynda
fantastic shots on your blog - Oh I do hope there might still be some around in June, when we visit!

John Tongue,
Ulverstone, Tas

On 11/04/2008, at 7:50 PM, Lynda Hyde wrote:

A terrific thrill to see 7 Regent Honey-eaters on our quick (24hr) visit to
the valley today.
We didn't have to travel far, they were drinking at the bird bath!

Very exciting. Not to mention the - Barking Owls, Speckled Warblers, Little
Eagle etc etc etc

OK, I did.  The valley is positively humming at the moment!
A few nice Photos from today are already on the blog (link below) , bird
list to follow

Lynda Hyde
Blue Mountains / Capertee Valley
Bird Hyde - It's Not just about Birdwatching

http://timothyhyde.typepad.com/bird_hyde/