birding-aus

Carbon Emitting and Birding

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: Carbon Emitting and Birding
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:35:43 +1000
That is the problem with common sense, it is not very common.

Carl Clifford

On 10/04/2008, at 2:27 PM, Dave Torr wrote:

I am no expert on climate change, but to me it seems "common sense" says that you cannot take a system (like the Earth) and make huge changes to it (chopping down forests, burning lots of fossil fuels etc) without having some impact. Trying to suggest that there will be NO side effects to me is the opposite of common sense.