birding-aus

Call id

To: "Peter Shute" <>, <>
Subject: Call id
From: "Peter Shute" <>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 21:27:49 +1100
Nearly everyone guessed Eastern Rosella for this.  It's been eluding me because
it's only been calling once at a time on the odd occasion, but it was a bit
more vocal this morning and that's indeed what it was.  I rarely see them here
but perhaps they're more common than I thought.  Thanks everyone.

Peter Shute