birding-aus

Re: Satin Flycatcher in SEQ?

Subject: Re: Satin Flycatcher in SEQ?
From: "mat & cathy" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:38:53 +1000
Thanks to everyone who took the time to look at the pics, and reply -
you all voted for Satin.
Lee's bird was in Acacia Ridge, a southern suburb of Brisbane.

Cheers
Mat

PS - White-eared Monarchs are showing well around Brisbane at the
moment.  2 birds by the last creek crossing on Gold Ck Rd on Sunday
morning, and 1 bird seen in the carpark off Mill Rd in Moggill SF this
morning.