birding-aus

Re: of companion animals and wildlife

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Re: of companion animals and wildlife
From: Cheryl Ridge <>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:25:06 -0800 (PST)
To be honest I can't say I have noticed the topic
covered but alot of dog related topics get debated and
even polls set up. It is not always pretty but would
be a great way of gauging people's thoughts and a heck
of alot of people visit/lurk/comment.

I myself would be interested to know how dog owners
deal with dog breeds that have a natural high "prey
drive" whereas I own a dog (a collie, think Lassie but
with short hair) that won't even bat an eyelid at the
Common Mynas that visit our garden regularly!!!!!

regards

Cheryl