birding-aus

Gang-gang Cockatoos

To: "George Oakes" <>
Subject: Gang-gang Cockatoos
From: Carol Probets <>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:27:38 +1100
Thanks George, that's really interesting and it fits with what Evan said about Lapstone. For those not familiar with the area, the altitudes of the places where I saw them over the past few days are:

Bilpin: 600m
Mt Tomah: 1000m
Blackheath: 1000m
Cullen Bullen: 900m
South Katoomba: 950m

Yesterday I was contacted by two separate people (not connected with Birding-Aus) with photos/descriptions of Gang-gangs in Katoomba wanting to know what they are.

Carol