birding-aus

Kelp Gull at WTP

To: "'Mike Carter'" <>, "'BIRDING-AUS'" <>
Subject: Kelp Gull at WTP
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:27:28 +1100
Thanks Mike. Unfortunately we couldn't see the bill as it had passed us
before we noticed the tail. One thing that I can say is that we *did* notice
the white on the trailing edge of the wing - although I couldn't say with
any certainty that it was much wider than the Pacific Gull's. It's a pity
that we didn't see the Kelp? And Pacific Gulls simultaneously.

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Melbourne