birding-aus

Birding Perth 11-17 Feb (+Brisbane Feb-Aug)

To: <>
Subject: Birding Perth 11-17 Feb (+Brisbane Feb-Aug)
From: "Martin Stervander" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:12:08 +0100
Hello,

I am a Swedish birder who will soon be leaving the cold North for seven
months of exchange biology studies at the University of Queensland. If
everything works out, I plan to visit some distant relatives in Perth
between 11 and 17 February (roughly), and I would really like to try to see
some of the WA specialties (or basically anything not found on the East
coast) while there. Are there any birders in Perth who would like some
birding company during that week, and who would like to show me some of the
bird highlights of the area? If so, please write an e-mail to me (address
below). Any help is appreciated!

Also, if there are any birders in Brisbane who wouldn?t mind some company on
shorter or longer birding tours during Feb-Aug, please don?t hesitate to
contact me. =)

Cheers,

Martin Stervander, Sweden

  Martin Stervander