birding-aus

Helmeted Guineafowl

To: "Peter Taylor" <>
Subject: Helmeted Guineafowl
From: "Steve Ransom" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:01:17 +1100
Well... close is a relative term I guess: No offence intended (either to
Augustians or Manjimupians).

If many farmers keep these birds and they regularly wander about, is it
not possible that there is a self sustaining, wild population of
escaped/walked away birds? They seem to have done so in Queensland.