birding-aus

FW: [Birding-Aus] Latham's Snipe - Mt St Joseph Pond, Altona, Vic

To: <>
Subject: FW: [Birding-Aus] Latham's Snipe - Mt St Joseph Pond, Altona, Vic
From: "Dr Richard Nowotny" <>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 20:36:28 +1100
Interestingly, there was also a Latham's Snipe at Westgate Park (adjacent to
Melbourne's Westgate Bridge) this afternoon - the first I have seen at this
location (bringing my site list up to 98, quite rewarding for a
rehabilitated waste dump-site within sight of the city of Melbourne - and a
compliment to those who have invested so much time and energy into the
rehabilitation, particularly the Friends of Westgate Park).

Richard NOWOTNY

Port Melbourne, Victoria

M: 0438 224 456