birding-aus

Shell Wildlife Photographer of the Year - "song-rings"

To: "Arwen B. Ximenes" <>
Subject: Shell Wildlife Photographer of the Year - "song-rings"
From: "Evan Beaver" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:35:17 +1100
In David Attenboroughs exceptional "Life of Birds" series, they spend
a morning in an English forest filming/recording the birds at the dawn
chorus. It was a cold and dry day by the looks of things, and the
breath condensing out of their beaks could be quite clearly seen.
Amazing footage. They weren't rings really though.

EB

--
Evan Beaver
Lapstone, Blue Mountains, NSW