birding-aus

'Spume' Jack's Macquarie Is Report

To: "Birding-Aus" <>, "BirdAlert" <>
Subject: 'Spume' Jack's Macquarie Is Report
From: "Bill Moorhead" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 12:05:12 +1000
Just a quick note to let anyone that may interested know that Jack has produced a terrific report from our recent trip to NZ and the Sub-Antarctic....a few birding-aus subscribers also went on that amazing expedition.....others who know Jack may also be keen to have a Christmas read.

The file is fairly large (abt 5mb) and has lots of photos
from the trip. He is happy to email it to anyone.

For those that don't know Jack, he is only 11 and is a really keen birder....I just read it and reckon the report is a hoot!

Cheers and Merry Christmas,

Bill Moorhead
Bundaberg

PS Having seen stacks of cormorant species of late, I'd suggest that the Pied Cormorant with it's head turned to the camera is a Pied Cormorant!