birding-aus

RFI Iron Range, Cape york, christmas

To: Nikolas Haass <>
Subject: RFI Iron Range, Cape york, christmas
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:46:21 +1000
I doubt you can drive there at this time of year, so you could fly to Lochardt River/Bamaga or hop on the barge from Cairns.

Regards, Laurie.

On Wednesday, December 5, 2007, at 12:54  PM, Nikolas Haass wrote:

Hi,

Raja and I were thinking of spending a week or so over/after christmas in the Cape York region. Obviously Iron Range is the place where you can get most of the specialties up there (plus maybe Bamaga and Weipa). What is the best way to do this trip at this time of the year?

Thanks,

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass

Sydney, NSW