birding-aus

Aussie Birds ending in bird

Subject: Aussie Birds ending in bird
From: ANTONIO SALVADORI <>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:27:55 -0500 (EST)
At last count I had 53! Too many to type out.

Ciao,

Antonio
Antonio (Toni) Salvadori
17 Colborn St
Guelph, Ontario
Canada N1G 2M4

(519) 821-2257

Interested in African Birds? Why not check out www.AfricanBirdClub.com or as
Canadian representative you may contact me directly. If you want to see some
spectacular photos of our recent trip to South Africa check Jeff Poklen at
http://www.pbase.com/jpkln/southafrica